Ensuring that I am fit and healthy to be ready for a kidney transplant should a kidney become available is the main reason that I am trying to be more active. Since Christmas 2023, I know that although pretty active by walking most days, I have not made it out on my bicycle for some time. Now that we are heading into the summer months, I aim to change this.
I have not been out and about on my bicycle for so long that I wonder how far I will be able to cycle. Therefore, my first foray into summer cycling will be a short ride around Monasterevin. I will probably head down to Riverside Park and along the Grand Canal as well. I hope to do this on Thursday morning.
I no longer use a FitBit, but I do use an Apple Watch so I will record the stats from it on Positive Exercise on Thursday.

No comments:
Post a Comment